Thursday, September 28, 2006

The “Other Reason” I’ve Been Busy, and the Longest RooTube Movie Ever

Grace Elliot Returns in Boring Movie 6: I Am Not a Boring Baby!

Cousins Yua-chan and Emma-chan (a.k.a Grace Elliot) Discuss Their Long Futures with Grandpa Takahashi

The Other Reason I was Busy, Namely, We Spent a Week at My In-Law’s while Taking Care of Grace’s Passport and Citizenship Card Paperwork at the Honorary Canadian Consulate in Sapporo

Yua-chan Chilling in My Brother-in-law’s Kangaroo Pouch

Grace has had some significant accomplishments over the past several weeks. At the top of the list are:
1) Having her diaper changed on a desk in the Honorary Canadian Consulate,
2) Attending her first Kazamaura Village Board of Education meeting.
3) Drinking mommy’s milk during her first Kazamaura Village Board of Education Meeting (mommy is one of the four voting board members),
4) Grunting, burping and too-tooing (our family’s preferred euphemism for acts of flatulence of the posterior kind) into the administrative assistant's audio-recording device during her first Kazamaura Village Board of Education meeting.
Actually, I suppose that’s only four significant accomplishments, and three of them were related to each other. Nevertheless, we feel that she is an accomplished baby.

Boring Movie 6: I Am Not a Boring Baby!

3 min 9 sec